Yat Siu, the chairman of Animoca Brands, paid 30 ETH for a non-fungible token (NFT) from the “MOAR” by Joan Cornella.
The admirers of Joan Cornella, a Spanish cartoonist and illustrator, were highly excited as he stepped into the NFT realm. He is also known for his comics and iconic artwork, which feature dark humor. Although his comics may seem lighthearted, they often reflect a deeper satire of human nature.
About Moar NFT Collection
“MOAR” by Joan Cornella consists of 5,555 NFTs of 50 hand-drawn artworks by the artist himself. Released in collaboration with FWENCLUB, Cornella has employed approximately 180 unique attributes in the collection.
For those who don’t know, the NFT collection is a story about “MOAR”, a metaverse mansion. Furthermore, the building is said to house 5,555 creatures, with their souls minted as NFTs on the ERC 721 blockchain.
Furthermore, MOAR’s 2022 roadmap is extremely compelling. The MOAR team has already reached two milestones and will release a mini-game in May.
Animoca Brands Chairman Yat Siu’s MOAR NFT
The MOAR NFT characteristics include:
- A Legendary BG, which only 0.9% of all MOARs have.
- A Dog Overall clothing, which only 0. 02% of all MOARs have.
- Legendary Hair (0.9% rarity).
- MOAR VIP head (0.9% rarity).
- Legendary Mouth (0.9% rarity)
- A Dog Filter (0. 02% rarity).
Now, big names like Animoca Brands chairman Yat Siu are buying MOAR NFTs. This is an indication that Joan Cornella’s MOAR might be taking over the gaming metaverse.
Are you tired of missing important NFT drops?
Just check out our NFT Calendar!
Receive the biggest NFT news of the day & recommendations in our Daily newsletter.
- All of our news is being sent daily on Telegram
- We summarize the biggest news daily on Twitter & Instagram
- Learn with video tutorials and subscribe to our Youtube Channel
All investment/financial opinions expressed by NFTevening.com are not recommendations.
This article is educational material.
As always, make your own research prior to making any kind of investment.