NFT Worlds, a popular NFT metaverse platform, has a new phase, with an impressive second roadmap. This news will be welcomed by fans of the metaverse space and hundreds of NFT projects who have used the platform to create their own amazing metaverse ecosystems.
The new roadmap is extensive and will position the metaverse platform that only launched in October last year as a front runner in the space if it all works out. Currently, NFT Worlds has over 55,000 unique players and over 500,000 in-game $WRLD transactions. It is a vast ecosystem of 10,000 worlds that continues to grow at a rapid pace.
Roadmap 1.0 lays the foundation for the beginning of the NFT Worlds project, and now Roadmap 2.0 is “constructing and populating the metaphorical kingdom on top of that foundation.”
NFT Worlds has highlighted key areas they want to focus on in 2022. They provide a summary of the future in a 17-page article.
NFT Worlds Roadmap 2.0 will focus on improvement
The detailed article tells us that the metaverse project will look at improving the space. NFT Worlds has a plan to improve the following areas.
Firstly, they want to make it easier for players to build limitless, crypto enabled, play-to-earn metaverses. They will eliminate friction and give players more freedom and tools.
Secondly, NFT Worlds wants to scale up player adoption and use incentives to continue the creator of metaverses, games and also content.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, there is a focus on stabilizing a unified $WRLD token economy across the multitude of metaverses on NFT Worlds.
NFT Worlds has a highly skilled and creative team to put all the plans in the roadmap together. This is the main focus, and within these three areas are different ideas and schedules for 2022 and 2023.
What exactly is NFT Worlds Planning?
NFT Worlds wants to become the biggest metaverse ecosystem, and the new roadmap is putting this vision into action.
There are plans for –
- P2E faucet to incentivize and reward creators across all WORLDS
- Revised tokenomics to better serve the NFT Worlds ecosystem
- WRLD name service acting as a cross-network vanity address similar to ENS
- ERC1155 NFT Worlds Items (in-game items earned through quests, tasks etc. )
- An influencer marketplace for Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Rental marketplace in Q2 2022 where anyone can rent a WORLD
- Avatars & player cosmetics (Q2 2022)
- Portal mechanics that will allow frictionless movement between metaverses
- Overhauled graphics & UI and live video and streaming capabilities.
The plans for the NFT Worlds roadmap are fantastic, and we look forward to seeing them put into place. The play to earn faucet is a popular idea, as well as the rental marketplace.
What’s more, the avatars will give people the chance to have their own unique identities. In April, NFT Worlds will launch its Genesis avatars collection. It is a collection of 15,000 NFT avatars, and the whitelist to mint opens next week, on April 30th.
Are you tired of missing important NFT drops?
Just check out our NFT Calendar!
Receive the biggest NFT news of the day & recommendations in our Daily newsletter.
- All of our news is being sent daily on Telegram
- We summarize the biggest news daily on Twitter & Instagram
- Learn with video tutorials and subscribe to our Youtube Channel
All investment/financial opinions expressed by NFTevening.com are not recommendations.
This article is educational material.
As always, make your own research prior to making any kind of investment.